forgive me ya!

tgh syok2 bermyspace td tbe2 teringat 1 story yg jd kt 1 person neh.tp xnk lah ungkit pasal cerita dia kn.cme moral of dat story jeh yg i nk ungkap.huhu.fer me it's a really meaningful story because it's always remind me to be careful in all words when i'm speak wif others expecially FRIENDS. care wif others feeling when speak to them.eventhough kte gurau pown, kte kne depends on their feelings jugak.jangan nk main redah je.someone can't except cara kte bergurau kan?tu yg buat kawan boleyh gaduh, n etc.huhu.honestly, i'm quite sensitive person.so for me 'gurauan' yg melampau ni boley je merosakkan hubungan each other kan.hurm. i am malaysian, so i've learned how to place myself in others malaysian which is live in a very cultural country.hurm.



kan alangkah bagusnye kalau semua boleh jadi macam ni kan?
here, wif all my pleasure.i hope ur apologie 2 me.expecially for who those being around me for whole my life.my family, kawan2 yg snggh rapat dgnku.i hope it.i kno maybe my words hurt u.ok hawa,chewe,kerd bot?really2 sorry.haha.apahal emo jeh.ntah.tp btol2 neh.hurm.

ok c ya again!
chowz

1 comments:

nur said...

yeahhh i noe that!aku pahamm.ahah!
nvm.:)
no body perfect aite!